Wednesday, April 13, 2011

GBF Author Q&A with... Matt Logelin

Name: Matt Logelin
Book:
Two Kisses for Maddy: A Memoir of Loss and Love

Matt's Website

Where do you find inspiration?
I find inspiration in my daughter, music, books and traveling the world.

What advice do you have for aspiring authors?
Keep writing.

What are you reading right now?
"Zone," by Mathias Énard (translated from the French by Charlotte Mandell).

What's your favorite opening line from a book?
“If I am out of my mind, it’s all right with me, thought Moses Herzog.” -- "Herzog" by Saul Bellow.

What book has inspired or affected you in some way?
"Actual Air: Poems" by David Berman

If you could sit down at dinner with three other authors, living or dead, which three authors would you choose?
John Berryman, John Fante, David Berman

No comments:

Post a Comment

GAITHERSBURG
BOOK
FESTIVAL

SATURDAY
MAY 21, 2011
10AM - 6PM


GAITHERSBURG
CITY HALL
GROUNDS

FREE
ADMISSION
AND PARKING

Gaithersburg Logo